What personal information do we collect from you directly when you visit our Website or Client?
- When you register, we will ask for your email address, gender and age.
- When you redeem coins for merchandise in the PlayVIG Store, you may be asked for your full name, street address, and your phone number.
- If you redeem more than $600 in the PlayVIG Store over the course of a calendar year, you are required by US law to complete a Form W-9, Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification.
What personal information do we collect from you indirectly when you visit our Website or Client?
- As you use the Client we record information about your gameplay, including what game(s) you played and how you did.
- As you use the Client or Website we collect data on your IP address and your computer’s device ID.
- When using the Website or Client you may see various video and banner ads. We work with third-party ad networks to display these advertisements. We may provide these third-party advertisers with information about your usage of our Client and Website as well as aggregate or non-personal information about visitors to our Website and Client.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that allows us to recognize your browser and capture and store certain information.
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer contests, promotions and surveys.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To target advertisements by displaying ads for products and services in which you may be interested.
- Third-party ad network providers, advertisers and sponsors may use technologies to measure the effectiveness of their ads and to personalize advertising content to you. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here (http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp).
How do we protect your information?
- We use regular malware scanning.
- Your personal information is stored on secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep your information confidential. All sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you play games, place an order or any time you enter, submit or access information.
- We may store anonymized data indefinitely. We maintain this type of data in order to compare performance of our Website and Client over past and current periods or for other business uses.
- If you wish to access the personal data that we hold about you, you may do so by emailing us at email@example.com. We will then start the process and provide you with information that PlayVIG has stored within 30 days of your request.
- If you wish to update, correct or amend the personal data that we hold about you, you may do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with an explanation of which data right you would like us to change.
- If you no longer wish to have your personal data stored with us, upon contacting us we will delete or anonymize your personal data, unless we have a legal obligation to continue to store such data.
- You may deactivate your PlayVIG account by removing the application from your computer and contacting us at email@example.com.
Information we collect for analytics purposes:
Our Website and Client uses third party cookies from Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. This gives us insight into behavioural information relating to visitor age, gender and interests on an anonymous and aggregate level. This will help us to understand browsing behavior to give you a better experience whilst visiting our site. Using the Ad Settings, you can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
We never sell, lease, swap or otherwise provide any of your Personally Identifiable Information to any third party, ever. The only exception is if we are compelled to do so by a court of competent jurisdiction.
Players on PlayVIG must be at least thirteen (13) years of age. As per our Terms of Service, the parents and/or legal guardian must review and agree to them. We do not collect any personal information from anyone younger than (13). If we discover that a child under 13 has used the Client or Website we will delete such a user immediately.